Tonight
So I told my 'girlfriend' that I have a 'blog.' This was a lie. Or at least a half-lie. I have a blog, it was just empty. Like my soul. And my cup of tea. Deep eh? Actually, I'm just thirsty.
Anyhow, I tried to delay her discovering my dark lies by randomly browsing through blogs. First was porn. Second was links to porn. Third was self-advertisment for real-estate. Fourth was a blog in Arabic - that was unexpected. Fifth was porn.
Perhaps this will be the first of many posts of a great chronicle of my life.
Perhaps not.
Anyhow, I tried to delay her discovering my dark lies by randomly browsing through blogs. First was porn. Second was links to porn. Third was self-advertisment for real-estate. Fourth was a blog in Arabic - that was unexpected. Fifth was porn.
Perhaps this will be the first of many posts of a great chronicle of my life.
Perhaps not.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home